Ok, so let’s talk turkey.
How much does a class cost?
Here at Triple Phase Training we are committed to providing the best quality training possible. We realize that people are unique, skill sets range, and learning styles are different. That’s why we tailor each class specific to our customer’s needs. We allow you to select the duration of the class and the amount of time spent covering specific content. We don’t believe “one size fits all” and so we don’t have boilerplate pricing like other companies do. And keep in mind that most of these other training companies require that you send your employees to them. That means additional expense to you for each tech’s travel and hotel, on top of the per person fee. Triple Phase Training has not only secured a niche in the overhead bridge crane training world, but WE come to you. Our equipment and hands on labs are mobile and all training materials are provided.
Here are just a few of the many types of training classes available from Triple Phase Training:
- Overhead Crane Repair Technician
- Overhead Crane Inspector
- Variable Frequency Drive Installation and Diagnostics
- Overhead Crane Operator Training
More classes being added constantly!
Triple Phase Training would love to provide you with customized pricing specific to your needs. Please fill out our sign up form below and we will respond within 24 hours.
In the comments section of the form, please feel free to provide any additional details that may assist us in providing pricing. Here are a few things to consider:
- Will you have a conference room on-site available for use?
- How many techs will be attending the training class? We recommend classes not exceed eight individuals. Keeping a class size small allows us to focus on each tech’s individual learning style, and spend more time on the lab exercises, quizzes, and reviews for maximum memory retention.
- How many days will you be dedicating to training?
Travel rates for the trainer can be estimated if you prefer, but they may vary depending on time and season, and how soon you’d like the training to occur. Booking well in advance will certainly allow for lower travel costs. If you prefer to use a corporate travel account or agency that is also acceptable.
Please keep in mind that we may offer a discount to those customers who are willing to allow us to photograph and record portions of the class for use on our website. Standard releases may apply. If interested, please inquire about this discount in the notes section of the sign up form.